Saturday, December 13, 2008

touch me.







IT IS FINALLY HERE.

birthday present yg paling lama nak tunggu. apparently, the package arrived in malaysia on 25th nov, and it only get to me on 10th dec. lama gila kan?

i'm so happy happy happpyyy.

THANK U BB! <3




ok bye!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I've been a silent reader for quite a while and I noticed that you were in UiTM but then youc hanged to MMU. I wanna ask, did the process of changing was hard or not? Because I''m in UiTM too and I've been thinking of gping to another college. I'd love to hear your feedbacks about this. Thanks a lot. =)

-nora

.kazrina. said...

hello nora. the process of changing is not that hard. its not hard at all actually. its just that if ure planning to transfer ur credit to exempt certain papers tu yg susah. because the syllabus byk tak sama. :)

NikkoSan said...

the loan ngan syllabus jer problem. lain sme.. ader duit.. setel. kan nana kan ? :P

.kazrina. said...

yup yup! hehehe

Inora Putri. said...

Oh I see. Thanks Nana, because right now I am hating UiTM. Ntahlah, I xtau why. It just doesnt suits me kut. The distance and all. Haha, tak tahan Anyway, thanks. =D

.kazrina. said...

hahaha welcome to the club!
jom la masuk MMU. ;P

Inora Putri. said...

haha. nak sangaaaaattt. i ingt nk wt a levels. best x mmu? cuti tak same ngn uitm kan/ bf i kt uitm. problem lg tuh. =((. hahaha.

My Fav.