too much things to do, so little time. (yeah rite, asyik procrastinate je haha)
i didn't make it to F1. Sold it to my bro's friend for only rm100. i missed Jamiroquai and Malique & D essentials (again). I heard it was great, so shut up. No need further details.
The psycho girl text me again today, saying the reason that she did all that was because she had a blood cancer. And i don't give a damn. Sorry, but I'm not interested in ur fake life anymore. But if she really have a blood cancer (stage 4 katanya), I still don't care. I'm sorry. Ok, maybe I care a liiiiiittle bit, saya tak sekejam tu k?
And I found my little sister's love letter. Budak-budak zaman sekarang. Isk Isk..
Ohhh and on the other hannnnddd, Bern is coming back in another 2 months yippie yayaii yeayyyy!!
ok bye!
5 comments:
sape ada blood cancer???its called leukemia/lymphoma for god sake!hahahaha.
ok i jahat i gelak tapi org dah tak panggil blood cancer la na.ckp kat org tu..cuba pg tgk clinical diagnosis dia balik!
Adalah bdk psycho ni. Dlu masa dia idup dlm fake life dia tu dia dah bgtau da Ada blood cancer. Pastu ble da kantoi everything abt her is fake dia ckp she did all that because she have blood cancer. Haha, maybe dia tatau now org dah pggl leukemia kot. Dia tak buat research yang secukupnya. Haha
sure ke in another 2 months ? confirm ker ?
Insya-Allah kalau ada umur dan rezeki yang panjang. Haha
Post a Comment