Friday, May 21, 2010

The Farewell Tour & The Beginning of a New Life

I guess you know how excited I am when I heard that DC's coming to town. And I guess you know how crushed I am when they can't make it to our town, but instead they are playing at Manila & Indonesia. :(

So, untuk mengubati hati yang telah dilukai I went to Copeland instead! At first takde geng pun nak pergi and I almost give up on Copeland, and then Harith asked me whether I wanna go cuz his friends are selling the tix. ANDDD, he's willing to teman me! YAY!! And so I went!



Been friends since we were 14 years old. I think I'm keeping up with his weight now. Haha.


And boy if I never went to Copeland's Farewell Tour (bila lagi pun, nama pun farewell) I would never met this guy.


Stephen Laurenson! He's not even in the band. I figured he must be Bryan's brother since they are look-alike. And same surname. Haha.
the pix is taken from stephen's facebook. yes, balik tu siap google and add facebook twitter segala. haha

Overall I had fun, eventhough they didn't play 2 of my fav songs but its ok. I still get to see Stephen on his new project with his brother & Mindy, called States!



Anyywhoo, last Saturday I went to my friend, Putri's bridal shower. The mastermind of the party is non other than my BFF, Azyan. She threw an amazing party and makes me wanna have a bridal shower for myself! Haha.





It was my first time at Palate Pallete, and all I can say is not bad at all.



I can say that Putri had the best night of her life, surrounded by loved ones.

Can't wait for their big day!


and I can't wait for my loved ones to come home on July and we can all be in the same time zone!

XOXO

OKBYE!








1 comment:

NikkoSan said...

hahaha. sikitttt lagi eh?

My Fav.