I have been feeling down lately. Probably because I'm just lonely. At least when I was in SK, I have the girls. I am never lonely. And I have my own room, I can cry whenever I want to.
Internship hasn't been that great, heck, it wasn't great at all. I'm still trying to fit in. But I saw a light today. Decided to give it another try. Its not like I have a choice anyway.
I was blog-hopping (it's not like I have work to do), and I stumbled across Jason Mraz's blog. And I saw this.

Internship hasn't been that great, heck, it wasn't great at all. I'm still trying to fit in. But I saw a light today. Decided to give it another try. Its not like I have a choice anyway.
I was blog-hopping (it's not like I have work to do), and I stumbled across Jason Mraz's blog. And I saw this.

Ok. Time to think positive, and stop being selfish.
I just hope that he would come back soon.
I just hope that he would come back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment