Sunday, October 3, 2010

SK.


Hi happy people! I'm on holiday now. 2 more weeks left! Part of me don't want holidays to end, but all good things most come to an end. Cheycheychey..

Somehow I miss staying in SK, with my 2 girls, Fda and Nina. Not that I miss the study part, I just miss the fun part! Haha.. We missed out webcam-ing when we're stress abt finals, we missed out karaoke, banana leaf, genting for post exam, lek luu sap kok lu! Hahahaha! Banyak nya benda missed out bcuz of internship!

Next sem is my final sem. 4 more subjects, and I'm done. Tak sabar nak habis. Fda have just 2 more subjects, and Nina 3. Aku je yang banyak! Harith, Shee, kalau diorang selalu balik rumah masing2, tumpang rumah korang boleh kan? :p

Just realized that this raya will be my last raya dapat angpow. Dem!




the effect of studying too much few semesters back. or maybe we're just too lazy to study anymore.




when we have no better things to do.

xoxo



No comments:

My Fav.