Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mo-Blog #4

Been neglecting this blog for quite some time haven't I? Got my self a tumblr account a few months ago, been neglecting that as well. :p

Btw its www.kazrina.tumblr.com.
Or something like that.

So what's new? Let's see..

1. I finally graduated last february. After 3 years of diploma and 3 years of degree, phew! Next, master perhaps? (But I wanna work and get married first. LOL

2. Can't say that I'm not happy with my cgpa. :)

3. Went for a graduation trip to indonesia with fda, nina, amar and loverboy a few weeks after final exam and it was awesome! Wish we had stayed longer though. Will be back fo sho'!

4. Currently looking for a job. Never thought it would be this hard! Padahal baru apply 2 jobs. Had my 1st and 2nd interview at rbc dexia. Now just waiting for the reply.

5. I did my aptitude test for IBM today. And it was hard! Rasa down gila sebab rasa mcm bodoh sgt. :(

6. Loverboy is in kl but will be leaving to sabah anytime soon. *dislike*

7. Pompom aka emran will turn 2 this 27th. How time flies!

I guess that's it for now. Til my next post! (Who knows when) haha

xx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

colorful sky said...

Hi, are u PTPTN loaner? I just want to ask, do PTPTN terminate students that taking study leave? I'm curious to know..

My Fav.