Since I'm a SAHM, I'm attached to Dian 24/7. Dian is fully breastfeed, and refuse to drink from the bottle. We did trained her since she was a few days old, but then after a while dah bijak, tolak bottle.
This also means that di mana ada mami, di situ ada Dian. Memang tak boleh tinggal. Can tinggal only for 2 hours. And boleh kira pakai jari berapa kali je pernah tinggal Dian.
I am thankful that most of the shopping malls in KL ada baby/nursing room. Below are some of the rooms that I've visited.
Avenue K (available at 1st and 3rd floor, if I'm not mistaken)
Budak excited dapat nursing room all to her self. This was taken on weekdays, mind you.
Although I don't favor the nursing area yang boleh main selak-selak ni. So not comfortable especially when there are other nursing moms
Isetan KLCC, 6th floor
Private nursing room where you can lock the door and nurse freely! And ada toilet for moms with baby/toddler.
Parkson ( KLCC and IOI City Mall Putrajaya, I've been to both, and both look the same)
Again, nusing room main selak-selak. But this one at least you don't have to share with other moms.
KLIA 2 (near Mc Donald but I think baby rooms are easy to find here. Almost every floor and ceruk ada)
It's a small room but they got everything you need here. Only 1 nursing chair though, and this one also tutup pakai langsir je.
Oh, and make sure you lock the door after you enter the room. Before I masuk ada this dude tengah isi air panas. Hmm.
Excited parents with baby before boarding to Boracay! (Next post, insyaAllah)
I wanted to blog as much as I can but I don't have any idea what to blog, and when I do, asyik delay and tunggu mood je. Husband and Dian is sound asleep now. And I can't sleep. Oh well, tunggu Dian bangun je la alang-alang.

1 comment:
I love Isetan KLCC punya!
Post a Comment