Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Unfortunate Event of Kazrina

Usually I can't wait to feel the freedom when I'm done with exams. But this trimester, I don't get to feel that way.
I took 4 papers for this trimester. The 1st one was fine, the 2nd and 3rd one was all in the same day so I don't get to feel anything. Macam robot study study study exam study sikit and exam balik. I felt kinda relieved after having done those 3 papers. The last paper was Japanese language paper.
I studied hard for this last paper and I can say that I'm quite confident that I can get good grade for this subject. I memorized all the sentences and all hiragana and katakana stuff for the essay part. Bangun pagi dah semangat "Yesss hari ni last paper!".
We left home around 8.15 a.m (exam starts at 9 a.m). We already expect that there will be a lil bit of traffic jam. Biasa lah orang keluar pergi kerja. But that morning, there was a massive traffic jam. We're stuck at the same place for about 20 minutes and we're already freaking out. In my mind I keep telling myself that we can make it on time. Kalau lambat pun still boleh masuk if lambat for 30 minutes.
At 9 we're still stuck in the traffic jam and we reached MMU around 9.30 a.m. Rupa-rupanya ada lori panjang rosak. #$%^&^%$# Park kereta senget tapi peduli apa aku, we ran like a maniac and terus masuk exam hall. The head of invigilator told us that we can't take the exam as we are already 37 minutes late. Technically we're late for 7 freakin minutes. Masa tu dah nangis kecil. Then our lecturer had a lil talk with the lady in charge saying that we are all bright students, never miss our class (chewah chewah padahal pernah miss 1 class) and if we don't take this exam, we can't take our Japanese language 2 for next sem and who knows when the subject will be offered again.
Then the nice lady (bodek sikit) told us that we can take the exam. Yippie yaiyaiyayyy! But only for about 30 sec. The other meannnnnn invigilator tiba-tiba jerit "No! No! Rule is a rule! They can't take the exam!". Macam #%^&&^%#@! Lepas tu kena escort bawak keluar exam hall macam banduan je. Kali ni tak nangis kecil. Nangis besar. There was 7 of us who were late, and semua pun tinggal dekat Seri Kembangan. The invigilator asked us to go to the exam unit and see what we can do.
Pergi exam unit diorang ckp there's nothing we can do. They asked us to write a letter to request for a special exam, tapi still impossible because the special exam is for only to those who are graduating. But we decided to try our luck anyway. Lepas tu kena ada bukti yang betul-betul ada lori rosak, sebab tu traffic jam. The exam unit lady told us to go to Litrak and minta traffic report for that day. Gila leceh. Last2 pergi buat police report.
Gila cool buat police report sebab lambat ambik exam. Nasib baik abang polis (chewah, abang polis) tu tak gelakkan kitorang. Orang pergi balai buat report kena ragut ke, accident ke. Tapi kes kitorang cool habis, sebab stuck dlm jam and membuatkan tak dapat ambik exam. Coolness kan?
Memang bad day. I have loads to think about. I'm scared that I won't be graduating on time. I'm scared that if it will affect my CGPA. I'm scared that I won't be able to do my internship.
At times like these, all I really want is the comfort of my bf. :(
So, pengajarannya adalah apa adik-adik? Lain kali kalau exam pukul 9 pagi, keluar rumah pukul 6 pagi. Ok?

No comments:

My Fav.