I woke up at 11 ish today, and had the sudden urge to watch Becoming Jane. Been recorded it for quite a while and baru hari ni rasa nak tgk.
I finally got the chance to watch Becoming Jane, after much procrastinating. And I can't get over it until now. Still can't get over the fact that Jane Austen never got married and the fact that Tom Lefroy named his daughter Jane sangat sweet ok. Nangis kecil, eventhough its a fiction. Haha.. Next on the list, Pride & Prejudice.
"I have no money, no property, I am entirely dependent upon that bizarre old lunatic, my uncle. I cannot yet offer marriage, but you must know what I feel. Jane, I'm yours. God, I'm yours. I'm yours, heart and soul. Much good that is." - Tom Lefroy
“Irony is the bringing together of contradictory truths to make out of the contradiction a new truth with a laugh or a smile.” – Jane Austen
And after i took my shower, i lazed around the house and being a couch potato that I am very good at, I flip through the channel to see whats good to be watch. Oh boy how I'm glad I didn't go anywhere today because then I would not have the chance to watch this hottie.

Logan Neitzel from Project Runway!
Siap google lagi to find out whether he's gay or not. Most fashion designer is gay kan? But Hasanah said he's not so yayyy!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment