I went out with my bestfriend, Azyan on VDay. According to her, we need to make use of the empty road because of CNY, and I thought pfft, jalan kosong ke? Raya pun MRR2 jam. But thennnn, jalan kosong ok! Weheeee!
At first we wanted to eat banana leaf at Bangsar, and then i thought it would be better if we just go to Pavi and catch a movie. So tak payah ulang alik bangsar. And so we did. The line was super long! We decided to watch The Wolfman, sebab yang lain semua either dah full or cerita cina. CNY kan.
We had our lunch first at Pepper Lunch. I had chicken teriyaki with rice and Yan had salmon carbonara. Best! But more to excited because we need to cook on our own. Well, sorta. Kacau2 je.
The Wolfman was hmmmm. I pity those couples who have to watch Wolfman. Hee. Lepak a bit after that and watched the boys played futsal.
And then at night, I had a Skype date with bf. Its the closest that we can get to the real thing.
Thank god for Skype!
And I love this song, dedicated by bf.
Hope its not to late to wish you Happy Vday! Everyday is a love day!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment