Friday, April 16, 2010

DC, please don't let me down.



HAVE YOU HEARDDD??

Dashboard Confessional is coming to town (with 'santa claus is cominggg to town tune) !! I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY NO WORDS COULD DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM!

Its kinda funny actually. I was just talking to fda yesterday evening about how great it would be if DC decided to someday perform in Malaysia. And then later at night, as I was strugglin to do my Japanese assignment, I found that DC is coming to Phillipines & Indonesia. Terus gundah gulana tambah menyumpah sikit. Thinking what I did wrong. Why DC, why? Why not Malaysia? Haha. But dah plan dalam kepala dah fikir I don't care. Indo pun Indo lah. Gua nak pergi gak.

And thennnn, Hot Mama told me that they might be performing in Malaysia too. Tak puas hati lagi, siap google. There's this one website said that they're performing here in Malaysia on 30th May. Yippie yayyayy yayy! Lets just hope that it's true!




In the mean time, its time to hide my DC's t-shirt. My 2 brothers has been eye-ing on it.





My 22nd birthday present given by my amazing bf.
Note: this was 2 years ago. I'm turning 24 this year. *Gulp*




No comments:

My Fav.