Friday, April 2, 2010

the story of my life. *sigh*

I felt like this trimester is the most laziest trimester ever. My midterm results sux, assignment belambak but since I'm good at procrastinating, I'm gonna put the assignments on hold. I spent most of my time at ampang's house, and not at sk. I have this heavy feeling everytime I had to go back to sk. Study wise, I don't feel like I learn anything eventhough it's already been 11 weeks? I have no mood to study. I suck at Japanese 2, and how the hell am I suppose to take both Japanese 1 and Japanese 2 for final exam? Assignment wise, bluerghh.

I still haven't found the right internship for me. I got in to Freefrom, but I'm still thinking about it. I'm still searching for the job that doesn't require me to spend a lot of money. And who pays me a lot of money too. Of course. Haha. So far I already applied to Freeform, this PR/Event/Marketing company in Bukit Jalil, Apple, Tesco, Petronas, and BMW. But only 2 called me for an interview. I told Freeform that I'll get back to them by mid April, now is already 2nd April. In between that time I hope I found the job that I wanted. And if not, hello Freeform.

Social life? What social life? Haha. Been spending my time a lot with AZJ (shortform for ambee zamri jamal and Mell (shortform for Azmil, haha). I have no social life tskkk diorang ni tak social langsung hari-hari lepak tengok muka sama. Tak boring ke? But only on weekend. But since I'm always home, I do get to see them on weekdays as well.

I can't wait for July to come. Loverboy will be back by then. For good. :)

At least my life would be less suckier whenever he's around. <3







Oh hey, look at the time. It's nearly 12 a.m.

Which only mean one thing...






No comments:

My Fav.