I started to feel a mild contraction around 4 a.m, at least I think it was a contraction cause people said contraction feels like period cramps. Bern was asleep and snoring (nothing new) and I didn't wanna wake him up, plus I can still bare the pain.
Around 6 a.m I woke my husband up, and told him I think I'm having a contraction. I timed my contraction and it was 6-7 minutes apart. Bern tanya "Nak pergi hospital ke? Jap I subuh jap pastu kita pergi hospital." While Bern performed his Subuh, I texted my mom sambil guling-guling atas katil and said we're going to hospital.
On the way to the hospital, I keep track of my contraction and at that time dah 4-5 minutes apart. Time tu fikir betul ke nak beranak dah ni, cause my water didn't break and I didn't have the mucus plug ke bleeding ke whatsoever tu.
Sampai Hospital Ampang, at the registration counter I fikir, nak bagitahu apa kat nurse ni? I think Bern cakap kat nurse tu, while pointed at me "Dia dah sakit nak beranak kot" Lol. The nurse then asked me to hand the pink book and baring. There was several beds but at that time I sorang je yang nak beranak kot. Yang lain semua tunggu pagi sikit.
The nurse strapped the CTG to check on the contraction, and at that time memang sakit I just baring mengiring je, and then kena marah tak bole baring mengiring, kena baring straight je. Belum apa-apa lagi dah kena marah. Ok fine. Then a doctor came in and said she wants to do VE (vaginal examination nak tengok bukaan)
I heard and read about VE before and most of it semua cakap sakit. But at that time pasrah je, and to my surprise it wasn't that bad. I thought to myself, "I can handle this". Then the doctor said "Ok awak dah 4 cm dah boleh masuk labor room. Nanti nurse bagi baju awak tukar dalam toilet tu then tunggu luar."
Wait, what now? Dah boleh masuk labor room? At that time I started panicking, keluar bilik and told Bern that the doctor said dah boleh masuk labor room. The nurses asked me to have some breakfast because you can't eat or drink anything dah when you're in the labor room. And then Bern had to do some registration for me, and the nurse wheeled me into the labor room. Rasa kelakar cause why do I need to sit on the wheel chair cause I can still walk. I refused at first but the nurse insist. Ok fine.
Dah la at first the nurse wheeled me in the wrong labour room, and in that room ada orang tengah nak beranak. I can hear the lady screaming okay! Not good! Not good at all! But at that time fikir kenapa dia jerit, takde lah sakit sangat contraction ni (LOL paling lawak dalam dunia dan alam semesta)
When I got in the correct labor room, the nurse put the IV on me, and she played some surah on the computer. At that time the contraction is getting stronger and stronger, I think its because of the IV. Time tu dah start goyang-goyang kaki and tak boleh duduk diam. I asked the nurse where's my husband and she said selagi the labor process tak start, my husband cannot come in.
I asked if I can have some water, and the nurse said "Tadi tak breakfast ke? Kan dah cakap bila masuk labor room dah tak boleh makan ke minum." Ok fine. Tak boleh duduk diam dah because the pain, I tell you, is indescribable. And then kena marah lagi dengan the nurse "Eh jangan goyang-goyang macam ni, duduk diam je. Nak beranak memang sakit, kalau tak sakit bukan beranak la namanya."
Aku rasa nak tumbuk nurse tu.
Ah well Dian is awake. Duty calls. Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment