Friday, May 8, 2015

Randomness updated 5 years later!

Below post was originally posted on 2010, and was updated again on 12 July 2013, and I'm gonna update again today which is 2 years later!

# 1. I woke up this morning thinking, is there such person who woke up every morning and jump out of bed saying "I can't wait to go to work! I love my job!". Ada tak? Azmil cakap "Ada, Oprah Winfrey. " -_- Tah tah Oprah pun malas nak bangun pagi for work. Maybe every night when she went to bed dia pun mcm "Arghh, esok kena kerja ke?!" Hmm.. I doubt so!--> I am at the same company for the last 2 years. And I hated it! Been actively searching for a new job, but it's tough!!

Year 2015 --> I am currently a full time housewife and a mom. No income but it pays off to see my baby grow everyday!

#2. Yesterday I went to see Bern's lil brother, Musin, who participated in a battle of the band at Wangsa Walk. Lepastu terus plan, if I have a daughter I want her to learn how to play a drum. And if I have a son, he must learn how to play guitar. Piano tu memang basic, kena tau. Tak salah kalau berangan.--> Musin is now 17 years old and sitting for his SPM this year.

Year 2015 --> Musin is now 19 years old and currently studying at DTS otw to become a pilot.

#3. I secretly already have some songs that I have in mind, for my wedding. :p Again, tak salah kalau prepare awal-awal.--> I wish I kept the list. Now I have to brainstorm again!

Year 2015 --> I'm glad I got all the songs I wanted to play on my wedding and had people requesting for the playlist :)

#4. Work has been okay, except there's nothing much to do. Everyday is always the same. Arrived office at 8, breakfast, and fb-ing all the long.--> See #1

Year 2015 --> Still see # 1

#5. I got myself a blackberry. :)--> I just got myself a Samsung S4. Been using iPhone4 after the BB

Year 2015 --> Still using Samsung S4 but been eyeing on iPhone 6 tapi angan angan taik ayam je lah kan.

#6. I wanna get married at 26. Ok, shut up.--> I am getting married (finally) at 27. 4 more months to the same man I love for the past 7 years!

Year 2015 --> Been married to Mr. Bern Hazwan for 1 year plus and have a 7 months old daughter named Dian Khadija. <3 br="">

#7. I can't wait for internship to end.--> I can't wait to get a new job

Year 2015 --> I hope Dian sleep a little longer so that I can finish this post.

#8. Loverboy will be leaving me again, and I don't like it. But I don't wanna think abt it too much.--> Loverboy is here to stay, insyaAllah til forever!

Year 2015 --> Alhamdulillah Loverboy ie my husband is still here, eventho he has seen my muka tak mandi face, muka bangun with air liur and tak gosok gigi which I think is my everyday face.

#9. I'm addicted to Mall World in FB, so I'm gonna continue playing that. Ok bye.--> I am ashamed of this statement. Bahahaaha

Year 2015 --> currently playing Covet and Simcity on my phone! Some things will never change heh heh heh

Next up : Dian's labor story!
x

No comments:

My Fav.